Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm a giraffe for Halloween, after all, what else would I be?

Daddy helped Livvy get into her giraffe costume, she is ready for Halloween

Don't forget this is what the back side looks like (it even has a tail!)

Yep still a giraffe

Jer and I were Hawaiians

Cute picture with Daddy

Waiting for all the Trick-or-Treaters to come

I am done being a giraffe!!

Shari's scary pumpkin- no I am not amazing really I used a Halloween kit to help me!

We carved our pumpkins so late that Jer decided to do one that would work for Novemeber so he carved this pilgrim's hat. Pretty impressive! He didn't use a kit!

13 comments:

Rindi said...

Cutest giraffe ever! I had no doubts that's what she would be for Halloween!

Jana said...

So cute Shari, I love it!

Matt and Marci said...

Olivia is so beautiful!..and she makes quite a cute giraffe too!

Amy Gleicher said...

I love Olivia's costume! I wouldnt expect anything different ... seeing that she is your daughter Shari! Ha Ha She is adorable!

Devin & Kailie said...

That is the cutest little giraffe ever!! I love those lil animal costumes!

Nathan, Karen, Anna, and Austin said...

A giraffe, of course! An I bet you wish it was Hawaii-like weather! Olivia looks so cute! And way-to-go on the pumpkins! I haven't done one for a couple of years. I think I will do one next year...

Mandy said...

Wait a second, are those Christmas trees I see? :)

Casey and Nichole said...

Cutest giraffe I've ever seen!!

Shay Millett said...

What an adorable giraffe she is! But of course, what else would she be? She is sooo dang cute. I wish I could hold her..miss ya tons! Especially right now as we are getting ready to start working on the Christmas program..(don't you miss all the fun?)
And by the way..I want to be just like you when I grow up.... I really need to get blogging again! :)
Kiss cute girlie girl for me, and I will talk to you soon!

(facebook, facebook....facebook..)

Unknown said...

cute family!

Anonymous said...

I remember, you LOVE giraffes. Hahaha! That brings back memories. She's so cute, by the way!

Eric and Kathleen said...

Hey! I love that she was a giraffe! You guys look cute. Totally random.... did you ever get that package I sent? I sent it before you ever even got to Nebraska. So maybe Jeremy might have gotten it? :)

George and Tacie said...

She is so precious!! She looks like such a sweet baby!